Gruppo Cimbali Spa, during its social activities, considers health and safety at work, environmental protection as well as the improvement and protection of the Environment from pollution both inside and outside its production units as must-have and reference values for its own action, by concretely pledging in actual fact overtime to:
- guarantee work environments that comply with the regulations in terms of health and safety;
- guarantee work processes that comply with the environmental regulations;
- implement the necessary prevention activities, monitoring and managing the risks connected to the performance of social activities;
- encourage the maximum participation of its own employees and collaborators to prevention activities and to the identification of sources of risk and environmental impact;
- inform and train all own workers, in all different levels of responsibilities in the organisation, on the respect of the environmental regulations as well as on the heath and safety regulations applicable to the activities in workplaces, by training workers to also intervene in anomalous and emergency conditions, in order to reduce the possible damaging consequences;
- reduce the environmental impact arising from the implementation and use of its own products.
Gruppo Cimbali Spa, through its Organisation and Structure, commits itself to:
- guaranteeing the respect of what it is established by the Regulations OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and by the applicable law regulations in terms of environment and health and safety at work;
- pursuing a constant improvement of the efficiency of the Integrated Environment and Health and Safety System;
- guaranteeing the prevention of accidents that can cause injuries or professional illness to Workers;
- ensuring a transparent and collaborative relationship with all external subjects who, on various grounds, are interested to the activities of the Company;
- pursuing the continuous improvement of its own environmental performance, in order to increase the sustainability of its own activities;
- guaranteeing a proper prevention of pollution of the environmental components.
The above-mentioned commitments can be reached through the definition and the achievement of specific objectives and targets, which take into account the following general objectives, which the Management of Gruppo Cimbali Spa intends to achieve:
- guaranteeing the constant observance of the law and regulation prescriptions as well as the possible non-binding agreements to which the Company has decided to comply with;
- nsuring a precise and constant identification and evaluation of all risks for health and safety for the people who work for and on behalf of the Company;
- defining and implementing work procedures and methods in order to guarantee:
c.1. the safety of the people who work for and on behalf of the Company;
c.2. the prevention of professional illnesses;
c.3. the reduction of considerable environmental impacts generated by factors such as emissions in the atmosphere, waste produced by production and management activities, water waste, ground and underground contamination, use of raw materials, chemical agents, and natural resources.
- planning and implementing appropriate measures for eliminating and reducing the risks for the health and safety of workers;
- guaranteeing the efficiency, reliability, and safety of machines, equipment, infrastructures and used systems, both taking into consideration the available technological opportunities at the time of purchase, and guaranteeing appropriate control and maintenance measures;
- obtaining the maximum collaboration from the personnel for the optimisation and improvement of the environmental performance and of the safety at work through communication, information, consultation, participation, training, and monitoring activities;
- promoting a collaboration and co-operation with its own suppliers of products, activities, and services in order to guarantee the respect for the environment and the safety at work by means of evaluation, selection, communication, information, and monitoring procedures;
- managing possible accidents, injuries, professional illnesses, emergencies and non compliance, through the investigation and the analysis of the causes and the implementation of intervention, mitigation, correction, and prevention actions;
- adopting appropriate evaluation and monitoring systems for the Integrated Environment and Safety Management System in order to guarantee the efficiency and the continuous improvement;
- guaranteeing an appropriate management and monitoring of its own environmental aspects with observance of the law prescriptions and in order to improve its own environmental performance;
- monitoring the consumption of energy and natural resources in order to improve efficiency and avoid waste.
Gruppo Cimbali Spa believes that the process of research for continuous improvement can be initiated only by involving the human resources in the Company: therefore, all levels of the Organisation are required, within the corporate structures under their direct responsibility, to observe the provisions of the Company's Environmental and Safety System.
The Board of Management
Binasco, 28 June 2012
DOWNLOAD PDF (90KB)